The first major even that took place was my roommate and sister got married on April 25th, 2010. For all those who know my family know that Alexa Hermes (now Benninger) is not my actual blood sister. Yet over the last year and 4 months I feel that is the type of relationship we had formed while living together. She is such an amazing woman of God who married her prince charming. The wedding was gorgeous and screamed Alexa in style and decor. It wasn't the ceremony, decorations, or even the attire that made their wedding so special. What made their wedding so special were their testimonies. They were able to stand before the church and their families and say that they were pure and this would be their first kiss! The fact that they could say this is so unique in our generation, but definitely an encouragement for the next generation of young people in our church. Congratulations Alexa and Jason Benniner!! It still feels weird to say that, but I love it at the same time. I haven't seen much of my Lex since she got back from her honeymoon, but what I have seen makes my heart happy. She is such a radiant, happy, adorable newlywed!
To be continued. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment