Thursday, August 12, 2010

Story

So I promised that I would tell the proposal story and so here it is... finally! :)

On Sunday June 27th after lunch Kevin and I were supposed to go look at a house for sale.  I was following Kevin as he drove through little side streets of Tempe.  There were multiple cute houses for sale, but as we drove by it became apparent that none of them were the house Kevin had been talking about the day before.  We finally parked one of the street corners and got out of our cars.  We made our way to the corner of the street and my lovely boyfriend (now fiance) began to look around appearing lost.  He kept insisting it was right here at the end of Dateland Dr (the name of the street).  Being blonde I kept saying "ooookkaaayyy".  Finally he said, "WE'RE at the end of Dateland Dr."  At this point if finally clicked... OH MY GOODNESS HE'S GOING TO PROPOSE!  Kevin then pulled a piece of paper out of his shirt pocket.  I glanced at it quickly; saw an "M" and "Ln" and my automatic assumption was that it said "Marriage Ln" (I later read it again and it actually said "Marry Me Ln").  The best line the entire story was "Bethany, will you turn with me off of Dateland Dr. onto a new road?"  Then he proceeded to get down on one knee, pulled the ring box out of his pocket and ask me to MARRY HIM!!!  Of course I said yes and now the rest is history!

I know this is WWWAAAAYYYY overdue, but I finally got it down! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment