and
with autumn. Images of death, grayness, and loss of hope. Looking into the near future of snow, ice, coldness and depression.
Yet when I think about my favorite time of year I picture:
and
and
Now that a very special day is fast approaching and to occur during an autumn month there are other pictures that will come to mind in addition to the others. Visions such as:
and
Not only is the landscape beautiful, full of life and vibrancy, but there are all the delicious fruits from the landscape. Then there is the additiono of my own personal hope for my future in relation to Kevin and my upcoming nupitals on NOVEMBER 14th!!!! :) Fall was my favorite holiday growing up... now it carries that much more meaning! :)
64 days! 9 Sundays (not counting the 14th)/10 Sundays (counting the 14th)! ;)
Back to work I go! :)









Hello you beautiful girl:) Yes, I DO know you, and I have peeked at your blog and your wedding site as well. That proposal was one of the sweetest I have ever heard! It got me choked up just reading it:)
ReplyDeleteWho is your friend who lost a baby? I am so sorry- I will be praying for her and for you as well.
Take care and if you think of it...will you give Mary B. and Cindy Lerin and Kathy Kidwell hugs from me?? Thanks!
Hi Bethany, you don't know me but I'm an original Tempean:) Melissa Burrus is one of my very best friends and maybe you met my mom and dad Barb and Alphy Fisher, so anyway I just wanted to let you know I enjoy your blog and I too love any and everything fall! Congrats on your up and coming wedding, make sure you post lots of pictures and if you ever want to read another blog mine is marinnews.blogspot.com:)
ReplyDeleteKelly
Patti- I realized after I posted my comment on your blog that we have met before. When I was still in the Yuma church you and your family came to a Sunday service after a conference.
ReplyDeleteI'll let Kevin know that another person loved his proposal! Or maybe I wont... his head will get even bigger! ;)
My friend that lost her baby is Stephanie Charles. I will be posting a blog about little Christina Marie here in the near future.
And yes I will pass along the hugs! :)
Kelly- I have heard of you through Melissa. I have met your mom and dad briefly. How long were they in Philly? I moved here only 1 1/2 years ago so I wasn't here when they were sent out.
Thank you about the blog. I am fairly new to it all and I was never really good at writing in school so it means a lot!
Donna Wagner is taking our pictures so I will be sure to post the link to the album once they're up.