Monday, December 27, 2010

2010... 2011

This past weekend my mind keeps looking back on the past year.  Unfortunately the thoughts have been more about what I haven't accomplished this year.  This year has been full of so many good things and changes, but there are still things that I wanted to accomplish.  For example, I have always read my Bible, but I have never read the entire thing.  Therefore I have already set my resolutions for this next year.  I can't believe it's already 2011.

My resolutions are as follows:
1. Read the entire Bible
2. Prayer everyday
3. Start scrapbooking: goal of one page a week!
4. Working out at least 3 times a week... no excuse the gym is right across the street! :-/
5. and blogging at least once a week!

These are personal, but I'm posting them publicly as I will be more inclined to hold myself accountable if I know that other people know about them!

Just got off the phone with my husband... the working out one starts tonight! Ahhhh soreness here it comes! ;)

Cheers everyone to a year of great memories and to a new year full of promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment