Saturday, May 19, 2012

It has been too long! ;)

The last time I posted was almost 3 months ago.  I'm no longer going to promise to post more frequently because life happens.  There have been two major life changing events that have occurred since I wrote last.  The fun thing was... they both happened in the same week; last week.  For those who know the Tempe arm of the fellowship you may be able to figure out what I'm going to say next. ;)

In my last post I briefly alluded to the fact that Kevin and I are expecting our first child.  Well last week we were able to find out the gender of our little one!!!! :) 

Hello from Little Girl Burrus!!!!
Yes ladies and gentlemen... we are having a little girl.  Going to turn her daddy into mush! ;)  She will be making her debut at the end of September.

The fun part about that announcement is that my mother-in-law came up with the amazing idea of Kevin wearing a pink or blue tie at church to reveal to everyone what it was going to be.  It also happened that we found out on the first day of our conference so he was able to reveal to the conference body that it was a girl with a lovely pink tie!  Pastor Aulson has forbidden Kevin to wear the tie again!!!  :)

Now onto the second life changing announcement tha occurred last week as well.  The baby was on Monday May 7th and where we are going to be living next year was on Friday May 11th.  On the Friday night of our conference Kevin and I were announced to pioneer a church in VIRGINIA BEACH, VA!!!!!!  We wont be leaving Tempe until February of next year.  Giving the grandparents some time with the baby! :)

1 comment:

  1. So so excited for you guys! You will have to keep posting through the move AND pregnancy!
    xoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete